What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are downloaded to your terminal when you visit our website. Cookies are subsequently returned to the originating website on subsequent visits or to another website that recognizes a specific cookie. Cookies can serve various purposes and are useful because they allow us to store anonymous information that is not harmful to your computer, which can be retrieved and updated to, among others, remember user preferences, selected language, access data, personalization that you have done in the way of displaying the content of the website, record anonymous information about how a visitor uses a website or from which website they have accessed and if they have used an advertising notice for this.
You can find more information about cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org/es.
What type of cookies are there?
The cookies we use can be classified based on the following criteria:
Ownership: own and third-party cookies, depending on the entity that manages the domain from which the cookies are sent and the data obtained is processed.
Duration: Session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are those that last as long as the user is browsing the website and are deleted at the end. Persistent cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for a longer time, thus facilitating the control of the chosen preferences without having to repeat certain parameters each time the website is visited.
Purpose: we use the following type of cookie, depending on its purpose:
- Technical cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through the website and use the different options or services that exist in it, including those that we use to allow the management and operation of the website and enable its functions and services such as, For example, control traffic, data communication, identify the session, remember the different elements that make up an order, manage response time, use security elements during navigation, etc. For the installation of technical cookies necessary for browsing through our website, it is not necessary to have the express prior consent of the user. You should know that the deactivation of these cookies may prevent the correct functioning of some of the functionalities of the website.
- Analytical cookies: Analytical cookies are those used by our website to track and analyze user behavior during browsing through our website and its general activity. The information collected through this type of cookies allows us to measure, among others, the frequency and recurrence of visits, the time of visits, the geographical areas of greatest interest to a user or to know which product has the greatest acceptance among users users and thus be able to improve or optimize navigation and the provision of the service offered through the website.
- Advertising / advertising cookies: Advertising cookies allow the management of advertising spaces that have been included on the website based on the information stored on the behavior of users, the observation of their habits and the formation of a preference profile to offer you advertising related to your interests according to said profile. These advertising spaces are generally managed by third parties and through cookies it is possible, in addition to adapting the content of the advertising so that it is relevant to the user, avoid, among others, displaying advertisements that the user has already been able to view.
Our website may also contain links from social networks (such as Facebook, Instagram or Twitter). Fun Providers does not control the cookies used by these external websites.
For more information about third-party cookies, including international transfers that, where appropriate, they may make, we recommend that you review their corresponding cookie policies.
What if I don’t want to have these cookies?
In compliance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection, we have the obligation to request your express consent before installing cookies that are not strictly necessary for the operation and provision of the services of our website.
The user has the possibility to accept, reject or select the specific cookies that he wishes to install in various ways:
- Cookie banner: through the cookie configurator panel that will appear when you access our website, you can accept, reject or, where appropriate, select cookies.
- Configuration of the browser itself: if the user activates the “private browsing” mode, their browser will no longer keep the browsing history, website passwords, cookies and other information about all the pages visited. Another configuration option through the browser is activating the “do not track” function, by virtue of which the browser asks the different websites that the user visits not to collect data on their browsing habits, nor do they track the same. By default, this “do not track” function of browsers may be disabled.
If, through the initial banner, you have accepted the installation of cookies and later wish to oppose their installation or maintenance, you must delete the cookies that you have already installed through the browser settings and reconfigure those you want to install.
We recommend that you consult the “Help” section of your browser to obtain information about the different options available to you to manage cookies.
Below, we provide you with information regarding the management or deactivation of cookies from the main browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-11
- Apple Safari: https://support.apple.com/es-es/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear preferencias?redirectlocale=es&redirectslug=habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
It may also be that you use another browser not covered by these links, such as Konqueror, Arora or Flock.
The previous links can be updated by the companies that develop these browsers. We will make a reasonable effort to keep the above list duly updated. However, if any link does not work or is not updated, you should know that you can go to the “Help” section of your browser menu.
- “Do Not Track” tools: if you want to have more control over the installation of cookies, you can install programs or add-ons to your browser, known as “Do Not Track” tools, which will allow you to choose the cookies you want to allow.
In the event that the user does not accept the cookies or deletes them, it is possible that the website will not work correctly or that we will have to request information that has already been provided previously.
Modification of the Cookies Policy
Updated October 30, 2020